Bernice specialises in visual identity and UI/X. She has designed for startup companies and multinational corporations. If you wish to see her graphic design portfolio, please go to bernicebeltran.com/graphic-design.
After a yearlong teaching gig in Surabaya in 2016, Bernice moved back to Manila to start working as a photojournalist. Apart from covering protests, she travels and photographs landscapes, people, and cultures. Her works has appeared in both local and international online publications:
- Theater Review: Why millennials should watch PETA's 'Game of Trolls'
- Asia-Pacific welcomes the new year – with declining freedom
- 2018 Chinese New Year celebrations
- Philippine drug war: Profiting from death?
- Story behind the shot: Tattoo artist Fang-Od
- 15 portraits of relationships on the road
- ¿Por qué doblarán las campanas en el distrito norte de Filipinas?
- NurPhoto's Pictures of the Day
- Philippine president admits he used an army of social media trolls while campaigning