As a graphic designer, she specialises in user/customer experience and storytelling. She has worked with both local and foreign brands. If you wish to see her graphic design portfolio, please go to bernicebeltran.com/graphic-design.
Bernice learned to use a film camera and develop her photos when she took up Visual Communication in UP Diliman College of Fine Arts. In 2014, Bernice received an honourable mention in ASEAN-Korea’s multimedia competition for the photographs she took of Whang Od. The photographs were part of three exhibits in different cities across South Korea.
Bernice is a contributing photographer to NurPhoto Agency. Her photographs appeared in both local and international online publications:
- Theater Review: Why millennials should watch PETA's 'Game of Trolls'
- Asia-Pacific welcomes the new year – with declining freedom
- 2018 Chinese New Year celebrations
- Philippine drug war: Profiting from death?
- Story behind the shot: Tattoo artist Fang-Od
- 15 portraits of relationships on the road
- ¿Por qué doblarán las campanas en el distrito norte de Filipinas?
- NurPhoto's Pictures of the Day
- Philippine president admits he used an army of social media trolls while campaigning
- Protests around the world mark May Day, in the US protests target Trump
- 100,000 Chinese Move to Manila And Trigger Property Surge